Start the week out right and join us in celebrating H.E.A.R.T. at this year’s H.E.A.R.T. Happy Hour. There will be a music, raffle prizes, silent auction items and more! It is a guaranteed good time for a good cause.
$35/person: Early Bird
$40/person: At Door
*Includes 2 drink tickets, 1 raffle ticket, appetizers, and desserts
Café Adobe (on I-10 & Silber)
7620 Katy Fwy. #355
Houston, TX 77024
Free parking is located adjacent to the restaurant or in the parking garage behind the restaurant.
For more information or to donate to the silent auction, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Grab your clubs and let’s hit the green! Don’t miss a great opportunity to have fun golfing with your friends for a great cause. Each player will receive an entry to the tournament, a goodie bag, lunch, and dinner. Awards will be given out to 3 teams of low net, 3 teams of low gross, and other contest winners!
Registration opens at 12:00 PM
Shotgun Start at 1:30PM
Tour 18 Golf Course
3102 FM 1960 Rd. East
Humble, TX 77338
For more information, please contact: email@example.com
Dust off your old bike and challenge yourself to a bike ride to help raise much-needed funds for The H.E.A.R.T. Program!
This bike ride is fully supported and hosted by Bike to the Beach, a nonprofit organization that hosts charity bike events to raise awareness and gives support to causes that help people with autism and/or disabilities. H.E.A.R.T. is very honored to be one of their Community Partners!
Houston to Galveston
- 50+ mile or 100-mile ride
- Pay the registration fee (early bird special is $80; regular is $100)
- Fundraise $500 for H.E.A.R.T. by Nov. 3rd, 2018
Did you miss Chevron Houston Marathon’s open registration or are you thinking about challenging yourself to a 5K this year? We have guaranteed race entries! Come join H.E.A.R.T.’s team and raise much-needed funds to support our vocational programs for individuals with special needs.
Saturday, January 19, 2019 – 5K Race
Sunday, January 20, 2019 – Full & Half Marathon
- FFR (Fundraise and Run for H.E.A.R.T.)
– Raise minimum $650 to secure an entry to the 2019 full or half marathon.
– Raise minimum $100 to secure an entry to the 2019 5K race.
– Register HERE.
- HERO (Donate and Run for H.E.A.R.T.)
– Donate $490 (full) or $475 (half) to secure an entry to the 2019 marathon.
– Register HERE.
- Four levels of Sidewalk Squad sponsorship ($2,500, $5,000, $7,500, and $10,000) and Corporate Running Team are available.
For questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org